A few weeks ago C.B. Whittemore, an online pal who’s passionate about marketing and in particularly retail, asked me to participate in a Q&A about my thoughts on social media, marketing, customer experience, word of mouth, and so on. The questions asked are below; click on the link above to read my responses.
- How/why did you get involved in social media?
- How has social media/networking changed how you approach purchase decisions and the retail experience?
- What do you like most about social media?
- What do you like least about social media?
- What 5 suggestions do you have for companies to implement so they can more effectively bridge old media with new media and connect with end users?
- Any other thoughts to share about the effectiveness of social media in forging stronger relations with customers?